1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
—“Friend” by Rob Costlow (Contemporary Piano)
—“Body and Wine” by Jars of Clay
—“I Need Your Love” by Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding
—“Out in the Parking Lot” by Brad Paisley
—“Folk Bloodbath” by Josh Ritter
—“Boy from the Country” by John Denver
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Absolutely anyone? President Barack Obama.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
"doubtfully, ‘how can a good workout take only twenty minutes if you’re’" — The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
4) What do you think about most?
If I’m doing the right thing — working the right job, talking to the right people, etc.
5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
6) Do you have any strange phobias?
Heights? That’s not all that strange, though.
7) What’s your religion?
I am a Christian, preferred denomination ELCA
8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Walking. (Or Camping)
9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Errrr. That’s so hard. Probably SafetySuit.
10) What was the last lie you told?
Ummm….That I slept through my alarm so I couldn’t go to an optional meeting for work.
11) Do you believe in karma?
12) What does your URL mean?
Live-Love-F1… It means I love F1?
13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Weakness — low self-esteem; Strength — Ability to project confidence.
14) Who is your celebrity crush?
Umm. Good question! At the moment, probably Matt Bomer. If only he weren’t gay. Too bad I don’t care…
15) How do you vent your anger?
Usually, I talk it out.
16) Do you have a collection of anything?
17) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
Sort of. I still have a lot of changing to do, though. I’m young.
18) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
Hate — Chomping of teeth; Love — Laughter!
19) What’s your biggest “what if”?
What if I never find someone to spend the rest of my life with?
20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
No & No.
21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Right — Curtains; Left — A glass w/ Cream Soda in it.
22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
23) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
Charles Kelley (w/ Lady Antebellum)
25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
Friends, Love, Faith.
26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Yup & Yup. Right after I got my license.
27) What was the last movie you saw?
28) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Yes, I do.
32) What is your astrological sign?
33) What’s the last thing you purchased?
34) Love or lust?
35) In a relationship?
36) How many relationships have you had?
37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
Don’t really have one.
38) Where is your best friend?
A state away. :(
39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
I think so.
41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Save the dog!! I can find a new job. But I probably left early enough that I won’t be late — I’m always early.
42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
I’d tell my family and close friends, spend as much time with them as I could. Not afraid.
43) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
"You and I" by Ingrid Michaelson.
44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Trust, Honesty, Love, Laughter.
45) How can I win your heart?
Have an intelligent, meaningful conversation with me.
46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
Maybe for some people, but not me.
47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
To work in family services.
48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
I don’t know.
49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word “heart.”
50) Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors?
Pink, Yellow, Orange.
51) What is your current desktop picture?
52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
I don’t know if I could. I…just…don’t think I could do that to someone.
53) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
Are you a virgin?
54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
Dinner after my college graduation.
56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
…August 14, 2005.
57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
Oooh, Hard. Um. Blake Shelton.
58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
59) Ever been on a plane?
60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.
In no particular order:
1) Matt Bomer
2) Blake Shelton
3) Sebastian Vettel
4) Charles Kelley
5) Patrick Dempsey